Following is a detailed description of the custom designed Costa Rica Nature Photo Trip. The areas to be visited offer great opportunities for wildlife observation, enjoy the landscape and learn about the people and culture.
Costa Rica Nature-Wildlife Photography Tour GNE-DRAGOMAN 2017
- Hotel Bougainvillea – Central Valley, Heredia
- Laguna Lodge – North-East Coast, Tortuguero
- La Selva Biological Station – Caribbean Lowlands, Sarapiqui
- Arenal Observatory Lodge – Northern Zone, San Carlos
- Cerro Lodge – Central Pacific Area, Puntarenas
- Savegre Mountain Hotel – Talamanca Mountain Range, Dota
- Hotel Buena Vista – Central Valley, Alajuela
- Professional English speaking Naturalist & Birding Guide services throughout the program.
- Private transportation throughout the program (Airport pick-up and drop-off included).
- Meals indicated with B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner.
- All lodging from day 1, ending with day 12.
- All entrance fees and excursions to attractions indicated in the program (all tours are private and exclusive for the group).
- Airline Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
3.590 USD (Per Person)